Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A little more ME

So I am going to try to make this blog a little more personal. I am going to continue to blog about things that I learn but I am going to bring more of my personal life into everything. I will try to be careful about whether or not the things I post are relevant to other people. I don't think that me rambling on about personal information that has nothing to do with anyone else is beneficial but I am going to try add more of my personal musing to the blog.


To start off, I would like to point out that I am a Mormon. I have added a widget to the sidebar if you would like to find out more. Also I am going to add a song from the Weeks. My brother Tal showed me this song last week. Its great and the band has many other amazing songs.

4 comments:

Krist Garcia said...

I've felt this dilemma as well; I started having some posts that are more personal as opposed to my class and intellectual posts.

Sarah Wills said...

haha . . . .hopefully you lead an interesting life! (but I am sure that it'll be great!)

Unknown said...

I like your goal. This would work best if you can find a way to tie in your personal life and experiences into the course topics we cover each week.

Brandon McCloskey said...

This is something I need to do a little better as well. Its just a little hard to find that balance between our topics and our lives.

Post a Comment